We are looking for young people who are Innovative, Creative, Curious, Passionate, and Inspirational.
The applicant should be;
- Between the ages of 13-18 at the fellowship start date.
- A resident or citizen of the initial participating countries; Angola, Botswana, Comoros, Democratic Republic of Congo, Eswatini, Lesotho, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Seychelles, South Africa, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
- Able to communicate in English, as this will be the language used for communication. Have a desire to learn and are committing to a compulsory 8 weeks fellowship and summit.
- Proven record in participation in community or leadership activities.
- 30 Fellows will be selected to be part of the inaugural KF Youth Development Initiative.